Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring Break in Austin means one thing, and one thing only: SXSW!!! The whole town - and the whole music and film industry! - has donned its flipflops and shorts, or its glammed-out costumes, or its rocker-hippie chic and descended upon every music venue within 20 miles. The weather is glorious (except for that rainy day on Tuesday) and we're all on vacation! yippee!!

I'm taking advantage of the beautiful weather to enjoy the door being open and the breezes blowing while I prepare the materials for our big marketing campaign which begins next week! Starting next week, on community bulletin boards all over town, you will begin to see tear-away fliers and handouts about Laughing Sun Yoga, and in the next few weeks, postcards will be mailed out to residents in the 78745 and surrounding zip codes. I'm very excited to start getting the word out, including hitting the road all over the neighborhood myself, introducing myself and the studio to local businesses and residents. Because we're so tucked out of the way in our artist's warehouse, I am excited about getting out there and letting people know about this great little studio.

Meanwhile, the website has been updated, and pictures of the studio will be posted soon! Little by little, every day in every way, the studio gets better and better! I love being here, I love teaching here, and I am so excited about everyone who is walking through our doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment