Friday, April 30, 2010

What a Glorious Month April Was!

I have just finished teaching the last class for the month of April. The 7 wonderful people who came to class are still resting in savasana and listening to the glorious voice of Jeff Buckley singing "Hallelujah" to them. I am so complete with gratitude and amazement and joy for all of the students who have come to Laughing Sun Yoga in April - I am seeking words because my nature is to be a writer, but words are failing me. Words don't aptly describe the peace, the satisfaction, the bliss... April was only our second month of business, but thanks to all of YOU, we have had attendance like it was the 6th month. We set records, discovered the capacity of the yoga room (18!), and had so much fun. We've started to create a community - new friendships, families, all coming together to practice yoga, many of you for the first time. I'm loving the name of the studio, as it represents all of the laughter and love that are filling these walls, more with every class. I am so excited to expand the schedule in May and to see all of the glorious possibilities that the next month will bring. I am so honored to be in this position. I am so grateful. namaste rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment